No need to pre-register! Classes are filled on a walk-in basis. Once you pass your test, you will leave with your temporary permit and be ready to work immediately!
The New Mexico Restaurant Association offers alcohol server certification classes that meet the mandatory education requirement for anyone selling or serving alcohol in the state of New Mexico. We offer classes in Albuquerque on Wednesdays and Saturdays and a class in Santa Fe once per month. We can also set up private classes for 10 or more people. Check our calendar to confirm class dates and times.
Bring Photo ID, payment and pen to class.
- Current class schedule
- Alcohol and Gaming Division Regulations
- Required Posters for Establishments Serving Alcohol (AGD site)
- High cost of DWI in New Mexico
- Updates and Reminders from Alcohol and Gaming Division
- AGD Spring 2013 Memo – lots of info on Sunday Sales, Serving to a Minor Penalties, Authorized Training Providers
- How to Get a Duplicate Server Permit
- Alcohol Sales on Election Day
- Alcohol Sales on Christmas Day
- Alcohol and Gaming Division
Call 505-343-9848 for more information and pricing on private classes or class schedules.Follow NMRA on Social Media...