The NMRA is taking proactive steps to ensure our member restaurants take full advantage of the federal pandemic assistance available to them.
Maximizing the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
The ERC is a federal initiative to support efforts to keep employees on the payroll during the pandemic. Many small businesses—such as your restaurant—qualify for up to $26,000 per W-2 employee in ERC funds. But less than 25 percent of eligible businesses have filed for ERC assistance.
There are several reasons:
- The ERC filing process is complex and time-consuming
- ERC eligibility requirements have changed a number of times, resulting in confusion
- Many CPAs and payroll firms are unaware of the ERC or its eligibility requirements
We want you to receive all the federal COVID relief to which you’re entitled.
Making it easy for you to claim your ERC funds
The NMRA’s Restaurant ReliefTM program helps busy restaurant owners file for the ERC funds they need to fuel their recovery. Our ERC partner Adesso Capital specializes in ERC filing for small businesses to offer the Easy ERCTM:
- The Adesso ERC team will estimate how much ERC money your restaurant likely qualifies for; visit the ERC Support Center to get started
- Adesso’s tax experts then file for ERC funds on your behalf, handling all the paperwork
- Adesso monitors the progress of your ERC filing with the IRS, providing updates until you receive your ERC funds
- You can even borrow against your anticipated ERC payout with an ERC advance loan, which puts the cash in your hands in a matter of days
The Adesso team has helped hundreds of restaurants across the U.S. secure tens of millions in ERC funds, with an average of $125,000 per ERC filing.
Don’t leave all this money on the table
ERC funds don’t have to be repaid, and they can be used for any purpose. Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity and put the ERC experts at Adesso Capital to work for your restaurant now. Visit the Restaurant ReliefTM ERC Support Center to get started.
Here’s a testimonial from a member of the Washington Restaurant Association:
I went into the conversation with Adesso thinking with my roughly 25 employees that I may get $30,000.00 from this program. They guided me through a very easy process of documents to send in which included my PPP loan information, 941 reports and payroll reports to support the 941’s.
My rep called me about three to four days later to inform me that I had over $277,000.00 coming back to me! My payment to Adesso ended up a tick over 7% for doing the work (~$21,000) which I chose to pay up front. Best money that I have ever spent. My return (941 payouts coming back from the IRS) at that time was running about 5-6 months.
Another operator who has four locations, some of which are 24 hours, has a return of well over $1,000,000.00 coming to him. He chose their payment option for his fees and is as happy as can be.
In my humble opinion, this is a fantastic program that every member of every state association should look at! No grant, no forgiveness, easy as can be.