As a member of New Mexico Restaurant Association, you have access to a suite of health care insurance programs, through our partnership with National Restaurant Association, that help meet the diverse needs of restaurant employers, employees and their families.
The partnership is aimed at giving restaurateurs the tools they need to understand the Affordable Care Act and figure out next steps for their businesses. Health Care HQ explains how the new health care law may affect you and your employees, and what actions you can take to address the law and wellness. And because the health and wellness of your team is important to your success, we’ve teamed with UnitedHealthcare to provide our members, large and small, with accessible and comprehensive wellness plans.
Individual Insurance Plans
Individual plans are designed for: owners of a small, family-run diner or restaurant; part-time restaurant workers who don’t qualify for full-time benefits and full-time workers’ families, in case benefits don’t extend to them. Find the individual plan you like best with UnitedHealthcare® and eHealth.
Products and solutions for those who employ 2-50 full-time equivalent employees. We understand that cost is a big factor for restaurant operators. That’s why we’ve worked with UnitedHealthcare to identify plans designed especially for small businesses like yours.
If you employ 51 or more full-time equivalent employees, we can help you find a plan that best meets your company’s unique requirements and needs. Everyone knows happy, healthy employees are better for business. You may help improve their lifestyle and grow your business with insurance plans and wellness services from UnitedHealthcare.
Check out the NRA Health Care HQ to learn more about:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Access to UnitedHealthcare’s network of healthcare providers and services
- A range of wellness programs for groups and individuals
- A discount card for savings on an array of wellness products and services, including prescriptions, long-term care, behavior health services and infertility treatment
- Easy, online plan management with access to benefits, rates and real-time assistance
- Health management tools, including a medical encyclopedia, disease and condition centers, information on tests and procedures, and a drug guide and interaction checker
This partnership with UnitedHealthcare enables us to provide our members with access to essential tools and health care options for you and your staff. For more information, contact Kimberlee Vandervoorn at (301) 865-7058 or email@example.com; or Clinton Wolf at (312) 348-7064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.