Health Care Reform Resources
The Supreme Court has ruled and health care reform has been enacted in the U.S. Here are some links to information you will need to implement the law in your business. These are provided for your information only. NMRA cannot provide legal or tax advice and you are advised to seek professional service providers to determine your exact responsibilities. Health care reform resources and information is also changing rapidly as the federal government determines the rules and regulations. Consult with a certified professional before proceeding.
- Healthcare Portal – the National Restaurant Association has established this portal with facts, calculators to determine your responsibility, webinar recordings and more.
- NRA Healthcare Primer
- Southwest Restaurateur issue dedicated to healthcare reform
- Overview from National Restaurant Association
- January 2013 Overview Including Timeline Through 2018
- Another state association (Washington) portal with FAQ and buckets of information
- FAQ – Measurement and stability period required under healthcare act
- What Obamacare Will Cost You in 2013
- Notification Reporting Delayed
- Facts vs Fiction – Obamacare for Businesses
- Employer Mandate Information
- Free Rider Provision – Cost Primer
- Worksheet for Determining Full-Time and Part-Time Employee Status
- NM Health Insurance Alliance