Join the New Mexico Restaurant Association
There are a few different ways to join our association. You can choose what works best for you! You may:
Send us an email HERE or call us at 505-343-9848 during 8:00 to 6:00 most days and we will be happy to discuss your future membership and start you on the road to success with the NMRA.
Download a paper copy of the membership application and mail, email, or fax it to us.
or you can…
Join Now Online by clicking “Register” and follow the prompts to register on our site and join NMRA
Why Membership Matters
Membership in the New Mexico Restaurant Association means being a part of the only organization in New Mexico solely devoted to promoting and protecting the interests of restaurateurs and the foodservice industry. Membership includes a host of benefits, all centered around our continuing efforts to be the leading advocate and resource for education, political action, information and services for our industry and our community.NMRA represents all foodservice establishments throughout the state. Membership is open to any firm or corporation actively engaged in the foodservice business including purveyors of goods and services to restaurateurs.Associate memberships are available for any business providing goods or services to foodservice operators.
- Members of restaurant trade associations have higher profit margins than non-members.
- There is a high ROI for membership.
- Money Saving Endorsed Programs
Members save money by utilizing NMRA endorsed programs for the products and services they need for their restaurants. Click here for the complete list of programs.
- Strength in Numbers
NMRA is the #1 advocate for the restaurant industry in the Legislature and through the National Restaurant Association on the national level.
- Dual Membership
All regular members of NMRA are automatically members of the National Restaurant Association (NRA). NRA members receive national publications, resources, representation in Congress and other benefits.
Members have access to a wide variety of resources to help their businesses. Member resources include:
- Alcohol server education and ServSafe food safety training
- Discounted training materials
- Compliance posters
- Free referrals
- Legislative and compliance alerts to keep you informed
- Foodservice library with books, videotapes and other materials
- Advice on opening and running a restaurant
- New Mexico Restaurants magazine
- NMRA Website
NMRA’s website is THE member resource for information including:
- FREE listing in dining guide for all member locations. Visitors are directed to this site when looking for dining options in New Mexico.
- Online dues payment and renewal
- Online registration for NMRA events and training
- Government affairs information to get your voice heard locally and nationally about the issues that affect your business.
- Career Center for employers and employment seekers
- Vendor directory
NMRA holds several annual events that allow members to meet, network, share information and socialize. These events include:
- Hospitality Industry Awards
- Hospitality Conferences
- Government Affairs Events
- Member Retreat
- Associate Member Benefits
- Associate members enjoy many benefits of membership including:
- Free Buyers’ Guide Listing
- Free Listing in Vendor Directory
- Discounted ad rates in the New Mexico Restaurants Magazine
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Board representation