Grab a seat at our table. Help us help you.
Joining NMRA helps the industry as a whole– because together, we are stronger. If you are not a member, it’s time to step up to the plate. NMRA has great benefits. We have engaging educational programs that help you keep on top of your business. We need you to help us keep up our efforts. Without the generous support of our members, we could not have provided all of our services.Here’s a taste of just SOME of what we have been up to the past 12 months.
- Personal answers to member questions via email, phone, and live chat on food safety, payroll practices, financial relief, and so much more.
- Hundreds of direct calls, emails, and chat sessions to assist members with their specific needs. (We answer our phones!)
- Weekly “Dish To Go” videos summarizing all you need to know that week in just a few quick minutes.
- Educational blogs to put your operation over the top.
- Webinars each month on subjects dedicated to running a successful restaurant.
- A daily updated website (77,000 visitors annually) to keep members informed and offer invaluable resources.
- Hundreds of media impressions advocating for the restaurant industry across NM
- ERTC referrals resulting in over $2 Million of relief for NM’s restaurants
- Weekly news and as-needed updates on industry regulations.
- Multiple webinars to get restaurants prepared for the Healthy Workplaces Act.
- Members answered 6 Call to Action Campaigns that resulted in contacting elected officials 70,000 times Paid Family Medical Leave, Liquor Excise Tax, Minimum Wage, Restaurant Relief, Sick Leave, NM Tourism budget, and GRT Reduction for Albuquerque.
- The result? No increase in Minimum Wage, No Paid Family Medical Leave, a smaller than expected Liquor Excise Tax increase, and a GRT reduction.
- We met with 21 Legislators, 2 Members of Congress or their staff, and several local elected officials.
- The board decided on a new mission and vision for the association:
Mission: Driving prosperity in the food and beverage industry
Vision: Improving New Mexico’s communities, jobs and economy through a thriving food and beverage industry