In this educational webinar Paul Jew from Moji Studios tells why your story is so important to your marketing efforts. Your story can be a powerhouse of a marketing weapon. Jump ahead of the competition with a story blueprint that will resonate with your target audience. Join this webinar with experience, professional video storytellers, Moji to make sure you aren’t missing out on the benefits of using video to brand your restaurant.
In this webinar you will learn:
- 8 Reasons Why Video Needs To Be Part of Your Marketing Plan
- Why Your Story Can Be A Powerhouse Of A Marketing Weapon
- A story blueprint that will resonate with your target audience
- The 7 most important factors to consider when you produce video content
- Tailoring video content according to where someone is on the customer acquisition cycle
Paul Jew is the President of Moji Cinema. Moji Cinema increases profits for business owners by creating high impact videos and making sure they are seen by the intended audience.
Save yourself from wasted marketing plans and learn 8 Reasons Why Video Needs To Be Part of Your Marketing Plan. This New Mexico Restaurant Association exclusive webinar with Moji will make sure you don’t miss out on the hottest trend in restaurant brand building.
Not every video is good. Make sure you don’t fall victim to bad storytelling, by learning the 7 most important factors to consider when you produce video content for your restaurant. Learn from industry-leading experts at Moji, how to turn your story into sales!
Check out these links to discover the magic of storytelling through video in action: