Music Licensing


BMINMRA has two Associate Members that provide Music Licensing.  When you play music in your establishment, you want to make sure that all copyright laws are followed and the singers and songwriters are respected with regards to their royalties.  These two vendors provide a very needed service to your restaurant, and also provide members-only discounts for services.  Check them out today!  Simply click on their logos above for more information. You can contact BMI at 800.925.8451 or contact SESAC at 615.320.0055.