Have questions on restaurant insurance?
Linton and Associates has you covered! These local experts in health and business insurance provide restaurants with solutions for property and casualty insurance and group and individual health insurance. Restaurants have specific needs when it comes to protecting themselves, and managing the maze of options while also running your busy restaurant can be daunting on your own.
Linton & Associates provides NMRA Members with a free consultation and analysis! Here are some of the highlights when working with Linton & Associates:
Refer your employees to have Linton & Associates help them find individual coverage for health, dental, vision, life home, and auto insurance
Establish group insurance plans for owners, managers, and/or full time staff
Review your liability, property, and business policies and let them save you money
Wellness plans and comprehensive voluntary products available at competitive pricing
Get a customized quote or policy analysis from an expert to point you in the right direction and protect your business interests by contacting Linton and Associates by phone at 505.247.1530 or email them, or visit their website to learn more…
Forbes suggests 13 Types of Insurance a Small Business Owner Should Have:
1. General Liability Insurance: Every business, even if home-based, needs to have liability insurance. The policy provides both defense and damages if you, your employees or your products or services cause or are alleged to have caused Bodily Injury or Property Damage to a third party.
2. Property Insurance: If you own your building or have business personal property, including office equipment, computers, inventory or tools you should consider purchasing a policy that will protect you if you have a fire, vandalism, theft, smoke damage etc.
3. Business owner’s policy (BOP): A business owner policy packages all required coverage a business owner would need. Often, BOP’s will include business interruption insurance, property insurance, vehicle coverage, liability insurance, and crime insurance .
4. Commercial Auto Insurance: Commercial auto insurance protects a company’s vehicles. You can protect vehicles that carry employees, products or equipment.
5. Worker’s Compensation: Worker’s compensation provides insurance to employees who are injured on the job.
6. Professional Liability Insurance: this type of insurance is also known as Errors and Omissions Insurance. The policy provides defense and damages for failure to or improperly rendering professional services.
7. Directors and Officers Insurance: this type of insurance protects the directors and officers of a company against their actions that affect the profitability or operations of the company.
8. Data Breach: If the business stores sensitive or non-public information about employees or clients on their computers, servers or in paper files they are responsible for protecting that information.
9. Homeowner’s Insurance: Homeowner’s insurance is one of the most important kinds of insurance you need.
10. Renter’s Insurance: Renter’s insurance is a sub-set of homeowner’s insurance which applies only to those whose who rent their home.
11. Life Insurance: Life insurance protects an individual against death.
12. Personal Automobile Insurance: Another very important type of insurance is auto insurance. Automobile insurance covers all road vehicles (trucks, cars, motorcycles, etc.).
13. Personal Umbrella Insurance: You may want some additional coverage, on top of insurance policies you already have. This is where personal umbrella insurance comes into play.