Your Restaurant Legal Questions Answered
Do you have questions about medical cannabis & drug use by employees? What do you do when sexual harassment arises? What questions can you ask a new hire? Check out this exclusive NRMA webinar with Antonia Roybal-Mack of Roybal-Mack & Cordova, P.C. and find out what you need to be doing to keep from getting sued.
NMRA WEBINAR: Most Asked Legal Questions
This joint webinar with Roybal-Mack & Cordova, P.C. and NMRA will answer the top 10 legal questions most asked by restaurants.
Roybal-Mack & Cordova, P.C. and NMRA
DESCRIPTION OF THE WEBINAR: In this webinar, the lawyers at RMC will answer the 10 most common legal questions raised in 2019. In a rapid round robin answer session, you will get everything from brand protection to life after the box.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES: Participants will be updated on key legal issues so that they can be proactive in 2020 with business protection.
AREAS COVERED BY THIS PRESENTATION:
- Crises management – when crime and the media end up at your doorstep. Liability or not, here we come.
- Business organization formalities – the handshake and the shake down.
- The box and the protected class without law – how the box has created a protected class and no cases on subject.
- Brand protection and trademarks – the movies have arrived, how to protect your brand.
- Your biggest investment – important factors to include in your lease.
- Medical cannabis & drug testing – where is the line?
- Applications and gig workers.
- Sexual harassment, me too, and handling egg shell employees.
- Payroll in the app age – clicking away from tax issues.
- Legal Resources offered by the New Mexico Restaurant Association.
- Rapid fire questions presented by participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OR WHO WILL BENEFIT BY ATTENDING: Owners, managers and generally anyone else in the enterprise that does not want to get sued.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NMRA MEMBERS: New Mexico Restaurant Association members always have a lawyer hotline available with a 30 minute consultation on any legal matter. Many questions can be answered in the 30 minute consultation. If further legal resources are needed, members receive a discounted rate on all legal services.
If you have questions about the webinar or information provided on this page, we are here to serve you, our members. Call 1-505-343-9848 or fill out your contact information and we will get back to you soon.