Vendor members have access to restaurant industry news, numerous cost-saving benefits and several ways to help your business succeed while you help the restaurants you serve succeed. You get increased statewide visibility, advertising opportunities and more.
President Theodore Roosevelt said, “Every man owes a part of his time and money to the business or industry in which he is engaged. No man has a moral right to withhold his support from an organization that is striving to improve conditions within his sphere.”
Membership is a way to show you care about the restaurant industry in New Mexico.
Here are just some of your Benefits to being an associate member of the New Mexico Restaurant Association
- As a member, your establishment is listed in our online Buyer’s Guide and in our printed Buyer’s Guide which is distributed to over 5,000 readers in the restaurant and hospitality community. Be sure to take advantage of your FREE online coupon/display ad.
- You will receive a mailing list of NMRA members with contact information to use in your marketing programs. (email addresses are excluded but we have inexpensive ways for you to email our members as well).
- Whether it is print, email, postcards or meetings, NMRA has an advertising medium for you. Contact us or download our Media Menu.
- Be visible in the hospitality community all year long through sponsorship. Contact us for the latest sponsorship kit.
- Sign up for one of NMRA’s member benefit programs and save money on services such as Work Comp, natural gas discounts, and credit card processing.
- Enhance your listing in our buyer’s guide. Contact our publisher for information on a display ad.
- Become the trusted advisor to your customers by signing up for all the latest news, trends and key information about the hospitality industry through our online newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter here!
Ready to join? JOIN HERE and complete an application online.
Or if you have further questions, contact our membership expert. at firstname.lastname@example.org.